Top binge-worthy shows

1. “Gossip Girl”
The six-season drama set in the Upper East Side of New York is sure to keep you coming back for more. This high school drama of extremely rich New Yorkers makes for great television.

2. “Glee”
Jam-packed with singing, dancing and lots of laughs, this show is sure to keep you hooked.

3. “Scandal”
A political drama set in Washington, D.C., this is one of the top-rated shows on television right now.

4. “How I Met
Your Mother”
The series finale recently aired, so make sure you restart the funny series from the beginning and fall in love with the characters all over again.

5. “Grey’s Anatomy”
The hospital drama with tons of soap-opera-type storylines will keep you pressing “Next Episode” non-stop.

6. “The Office”
Here is a witty show about boring office life, and it is sure to amuse you. Steve Carell as the boss will make you happy you are still in college and not working in the real world yet.

7. “One Tree Hill”
Though some of the drama can be outlandish, you can enjoy revisiting your high school days with this show.

8. “Breaking Bad”
While we are sad this show recently ended, it is available on Netflix for constant viewing enjoyment. Its high reviews guarantee the newcomer a great lazy afternoon of AMC drama.

9. “New Girl”
Zooey Deschanel plays the lovable, quirky Jess. This 30-minute comedy is great to watch right before bedtime.

10. “The Walking Dead”
If you love zombies and drama, then this is the one for you.