The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015.

The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Gregory Fuller conducts the choral singing Take Me Home. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.
Gregory Fuller conducts the choral singing Take Me Home. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Emily Gruzinskas, of the Southern Belle Tones, sings "Break Free." Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Emily Gruzinskas, of the Southern Belle Tones, sings “Break Free.” Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Peter Lake sings "I Am Aldolpho" from The Drowsy Chaperone. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Peter Lake sings “I Am Aldolpho” from The Drowsy Chaperone. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Michaela Moore sings "I'm the Greatest Star" from Funny Girl. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Michaela Moore sings “I’m the Greatest Star” from Funny Girl. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Taylor Hightower sings "Bella figlia dell'amore" from Rigoletto. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Taylor Hightower sings “Bella figlia dell’amore” from Rigoletto. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Choral members "high five" after a tune. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Choral members “high five” after a tune. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The Southern Miss Showcase Concert of the Southern Invitational Choral Conference 2015 was held at Bennett Auditorium on the USM campus Monday, September 28, 2015.  Ana Ruth Cortes, of the Southern Belle Tones, sings "Break Free." Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Ana Ruth Cortes, of the Southern Belle Tones, sings “Break Free.” Fadi Shahin/Student Printz