Alpha Tau Omega to host 30th annual crawfish boil Saturday

Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) at The University of Southern Mississippi will host its 30th annual crawfish boil with 10,000 pounds of crawfish Saturday at its fraternity house. The fraternity will partner up with Habitat for Humanity, which works in partnership with low-income families to build simple, affordable housing in the Hattiesburg area, according to the event’s Facebook page.

The crawfish boil is all-you-can eat with crawfish, potatoes and corn. During the event, different sororities will compete in a volleyball tournament and dance competition in order to receive the Queen of Crawfish title.

“The 30th edition of this event is quite a milestone for our chapter, and we are working hard to ensure that this edition is even more successful than those of the past,” said the event’s Facebook page. Organizations can benefit the cause by purchasing tickets, donating goods or services, or sponsorship packages, which are listed on the event’s Facebook page.

Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the event.

For more information, contact Matt Balcer at 228.218.4489 or via email at [email protected].