Hub Dance Collective presents In The Groove

COURTLAND WELLS
Dancers dance in ‘tread away’ choreographed by Taylor Krupp during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Taylor Krupp dances in 'tread away' choreographed by herself during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Taylor Krupp dances in ‘tread away’ choreographed by Meredith Sutton during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Gabrielle Slack dances in 'tread away' choreographed by Taylor Krupp during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Gabrielle Slack dances in ‘tread away’ choreographed by Meredith Sutton during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Dancers dance in 'tread away' choreographed by Taylor Krupp during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Dancers dance in ‘tread away’ choreographed by Meredith Sutton during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
the Hub Dance Collective presents 'In The Groove' their third annual Summer Dance Concert Friday August 21, 2015.
the Hub Dance Collective presents ‘In The Groove’ their third annual Summer Dance Concert Friday August 21, 2015. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Taylor Krupp dances in 'tread away' during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Taylor Krupp dances in ‘tread away’ during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Kelly Ferris Lester dances in 'In Her Clothes' during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Kelly Ferris Lester dances in ‘In Her Clothes’ during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Tyler McCants dances in 'Anssemble the Emsemble' choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Tyler McCants dances in ‘Anssemble the Emsemble’ choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz

Dancers dances in 'Anssemble the Emsemble' choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Dancers dances in ‘Anssemble the Emsemble’ choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Tyler McCants and Gabrielle Slack dance in 'Anssemble the Emsemble' choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Tyler McCants and Gabrielle Slack dance in ‘Anssemble the Emsemble’ choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Taylor Krupp dances in 'Anssemble the Emsemble' choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective's 'In The Groove' presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert.
Lauren Soutullo dances in ‘Anssemble the Emsemble’ choreographed by Stacy Reischman Fletcher during the Hub Dance Collective’s ‘In The Groove’ presented on Friday, August 21, 2015. This was the third annual Hub Dance Collective concert. Courtland Wells/Student Printz