Classes start at the new College of Business, Scianna Hall.

Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Students walk through the courtyard at the new College of Business, Scianna Hall. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
 Students utilize the new common areas of Scianna hall Wednesday, August 19th.  Rodriguez/Student Printz
Students utilize the new common areas of Scianna hall Wednesday, August 19th.
Rodriguez/Student Printz
 Dean of Business Faye Gilbert shows of the new tradition of rubbing the bronze eagles feather Wednesday, August 19th.  Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Dean of Business Faye Gilbert shows of the new tradition of rubbing the bronze eagles feather Wednesday, August 19th.
Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Dean of Business Faye Gilbert encourages Mark Hoover, Senior Sports Management Major to be apart of Scianna Hall's new tradition of rubbing of the statue eagles wing, Wednesday, August 19th. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Dean of Business Faye Gilbert encourages Mark Hoover, Senior Sports Management Major to be apart of Scianna Hall’s new tradition of rubbing of the statue eagles wing, Wednesday, August 19th. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Jamar Sims,a Senior Sports management major checks out one of the new touch screen directories that Scianna Hall offers. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Jamar Sims,a Senior Sports management major checks out one of the new touch screen directories that Scianna Hall offers.
Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Junior Laura Kirkman using one of the ten study rooms in Scianna Hall, the brand new business building. Kirkman is a Human Resources major from Satellite Beach, Florida. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Junior Laura Kirkman using one of the ten study rooms in Scianna Hall, the brand new business building. Kirkman is a Human Resources major from Satellite Beach, Florida.
Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Professor Wayne Kelly and Senior, Double majoring in Finance and Business Management, Nick Algero talk after class in Scianna hall's Stock Exchange on the first day of class Wednesday, August 19th. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz
Professor Wayne Kelly and Senior, Double majoring in Finance and Business Management, Nick Algero talk after class in Scianna hall’s Stock Exchange on the first day of class Wednesday, August 19th. Alexandria Rodriguez/Student Printz