AMBER ALERT-Sept. 20, 2014

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is issuing an Amber Alert for 2-year-old Zane Alexander Walters and his 17-year-old mother Erica Leeanne Walters. They were last seen Friday, Sept. 19 just before 6 p.m. at the Fast Trac gasoline station located at 1240 Highway 495 in Magee.

Zane Walters is a white male with short blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing Sponge Bob pajamas (shirt with the cartoon character and pants with multiple images of Sponge Bob). Erica Walters is described as a white female with shoulder-length brown hair with blonde and red highlights and hazel eyes. She is five feet, three inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.

They are possibly accompanied by 17-year-old Dakota Thornton. Thornton is described as a white male with brown hair last seen wearing a red and white striped shirt. They were traveling in Simpson County southbound on Highway 495 in a black 2014 Chevrolet Impala bearing Mississippi license plate SMI 053. 

If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Zane Alexander Walters, Erica Leeanne Walters or Dakota Thornton, contact the Simpson County Sheriff’s Department at 601-847-2921.

Information gathered from Monroe Journal

http://monroecountyjournal.com/2014/09/20/mbi-issues-endangeredmissing-child-alert/