Southern Miss vs. Austin Peay [Sept 12, 2015] Photo Gallery

Courtland Wells
Southern Miss vs Austin Peay
Justice Hayes runs past an Austin Peay defender during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Justice Hayes runs past an Austin Peay defender during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Justice Hayes runs past Austin Peay defenders during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Justice Hayes runs past Austin Peay defenders during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
A Southern Miss defender tackles Taye Davis on a running play during the Golden Eagles second game of the season against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
A Southern Miss defender tackles Taye Davis on a running play during the Golden Eagles second game of the season against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
Justice Hayes takes a handoff from Nick Mullens against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Justice Hayes takes a handoff from Nick Mullens against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Student Printz
D'Nerius Antoine makes a tackle during a Austin Peay kick-off return. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
D’Nerius Antoine makes a tackle during a Austin Peay kick-off return. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Jordan Mitchell goes up for a pass with an Austin Peay defender. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Jordan Mitchell goes up for a pass with an Austin Peay defender. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
The Golden Eagles on the side line get the players on the field pumped up for the next play against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
The Golden Eagles on the side line get the players on the field pumped up for the next play against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Southern Miss tackles Taye Davis on a running play. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Southern Miss tackles Taye Davis on a running play. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Stephen Brauchle attempts a field goal against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Stephen Brauchle attempts a field goal against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Jalen Richard(30) takes a handoff from Nick Mullens against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Jalen Richard(30) takes a handoff from Nick Mullens against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Fans celebrate during the football game against Austin Peay
Fans celebrate during the football game against Austin Peay. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Dylan Bradley sacks Austin Peay's quarterback during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Dylan Bradley sacks Austin Peay’s quarterback during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Nick Mullens hugs with Seymour after the victory against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015.
Nick Mullens hugs with Seymour after the victory against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won against the Governors 52-6 Sept 12, 2015. Courtland Wells/Photo Editor
Justice Hays runs past Austin Peay defenders during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015.
Justice Hays runs past Austin Peay defenders during the second game of the season. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Nick Mullens runs the ball for a touchdown against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015.
Nick Mullens runs the ball for a touchdown against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Defenders attempt a tackle during the game against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015.
Defenders attempt a tackle during the game against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Hayden McMahan raises his hands in celebration during the game  against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015.
Hayden McMahan raises his hands in celebration during the game against Austin Peay. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
Football players run onto the field during pregame. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015.
Football players run onto the field during pregame. The Golden Eagles won 52-6 against the Governors Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz
The University of Southern Mississippi's marching band spells out USM before the football game against Austin Peay Sept 12, 2015
The University of Southern Mississippi’s marching band spells out USM before the football game against Austin Peay Sept 12, 2015. Fadi Shahin/Student Printz